Saturday January 20 2017
THRILL AT THE HILL
Celebrating Beaver Valley’s 50th Anniversary
Get ready for a Thrill on Saturday January 20th!
Our spectacular Thrill at the Hill is just around the corner and we want to share some of the evening flow and details.
6:00pm – 7:00pm REGISTRATION & COCKTAIL RECEPTION
Doors will open at 6:00pm for the start of an evening that you won’t forget. As a reminder, the evening will be hosted in full at the Main Clubhouse.
Check in at Registration in the Picnic Room to receive your place card to save your seat for dinner plus your one of a kind 50th Anniversary gift. All registered guests will automatically be entered into the draw for our door prize, a $1000 gift certificate to Squire John’s.
Check your coat to reveal your finest après ski wear (think jeans, jackets jewels), then head upstairs and use your place card to save your spot for dinner. Be sure to check out the one of a kind Memory Lane posters lining the staircase, as they’ll be offered during the Live Auction. Seating for dinner is available in the SML, Silvercreek, Victory Tent, Fireside and the Tented Deck.
Grab a drink at one of the three host bars located in the Senior Members Lounge, Tented Deck and Main Cafe. And, feel free to wander outside and warm yourself with a shot of Jager by the open fire pit outside the Cafe. While mingling, keep your eyes out for one of the five hand crafted, logo’d BV Muskoka Chairs that are available to bid on by silent auction that evening.
6:45pm FIREWORKS DISPLAY
Jim Ruscica promises to light up the night with his spectacular fireworks just prior to dinner.
7:00pm – 9:00pm DINNER BUFFET
To serve you at dinner, mirrored buffet stations will be located in the Main Cafe along with the Tented Deck. Dessert will be served from our BV Grill in the Cafeteria Roundabout.
9:00pm EVENING WELCOME & LIVE AUCTION
Our evening festivities kick off at 9:00pm in the Main Cafeteria with our exciting Live Auction. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to bid on a fabulous selection of items (see below).
9:30pm – 1:00am ST. ROYALS BAND & DJ
Be ready to kick your heels up. The St. Royals Band that will be sure to keep you dancing late into the evening.
Last call is at 1:00am although shuttle service is available throughout the evening to get you home safely! Make sure you grab your “s’more to go” for a little snack on the ride home.
** 10:30pm Muskoka Chair Auction Closes
LIVE AUCTION ITEMS:
- AVALANCHE Trail Sign – $3500 value
- LONG JOHN Trail Sign – $3500 value
- EAGER BEAVER Trail Sign – $3500 value
- PRESIDENT’s parking spot – Priceless
- Exclusive BV “Party Pig Roast” Dining Experience – Enjoy a, wood fired, roasted pig dinner for up to 50 guests. Chef prepared and hosted at your chalet or the BV Clubhouse. Menu includes soft potato rolls, carved whole pig with pineapple coleslaw. – Priceless
- CMH Heli-Ski Trip for 2 at $2500 Squire John’s Gift Certificate – Two lucky skiers will enjoy a Classic Heli-skiing experience with a CMH Signature Program at Bobbie Burns Lodge, set in the Purcell & Selkirk Mountains, a short distance from Calgary. This trip is inclusive of 4 night’s double occupancy accommodation at Bobbie Burns Lodge & 3.5 days of guided heli-skiing. Included are airport transfers from Calgary International Airport, all meals & powder skis. Also included in this package is a $2500 gift certificate to Squire John’s to ensure you are fully equipped for your mountain adventure. – $14,000 value
- Memory Lane Poster #1 (1960s) – Priceless
- Memory Lane Poster #2 (1970s – 80s) – Priceless
- Memory Lane Poster #3 (1980’s – 90s) – Priceless
- Memory Lane Poster #4 (1990s – 2000s) – Priceless
- Memory Lane Poster #5 (Present Day) – Priceless
*NOTE: Posters will be revealed on Saturday January 20th
Shuttle Service will be provided to ensure your safe arrival and return from the Clubhouse. Scheduled pick up and drop locations will be available in Eugenia, Amik, Kimberley and along with the top of the hill.