Welcome to Snowboard Racing and SBX
The Interclub Program introduces riders to competitive snowboard racing. This program creates a broad foundation of snowboard skills for athletes to build on. Carving or race boards are not required, but helmets are mandatory.
Target Athlete: Riders 7 and older who can use a chairlift unaided, and link turns on a Blue run.
Where: Training and competitions will focus at Beaver Valley
When: Training Includes-
- Holiday Camp December 27-31
- Saturday & Sundays 9:30- noon, and 1:00-3:30 January 3 & 4 through March 7 & 8 (10 weeks)
- 1 extra day of training ( Friday, Holiday or Mid-Week)
Interclub Program- $ TBA
* Please note competition and association fees are not included in the program price.
* Early Bird deadline TBA. Prices will increase by 20% Date TBA get your registration in today.