Winter School Groups
Find your adventure with a snow day at Beaver Valley’s winter playground!
Learning and having fun at Beaver Valley Ski Club is our commitment to you.
Our 47 years of hosting in the valley provides you and your students with a warm welcoming place to be members for the day! The private club advantage offers you the best terrain and snow to enjoy in an unhurried fashion on the trails, in the terrain parks and on our boarder cross track. Come under our spell as you capture the charm and camaraderie of spending social time in the comfort of the clubhouse while you learn new techniques on the snow.
The ingredients for a great day with your group are here!
- A private environment that is safely nestled away from crowded hills and long lift lines
- Improve skills and learn to have more fun in the snow with our trained on hill coaching staff
- Onsite Squire John’s Rental shop offers new ski & snowboard rental equipment which is ready and waiting for you upon arrival. Snow shoe rentals are also available for sports enthusiasts wishing to experience 12 km of snowshoe trails
- The main Clubhouse offers a central meeting point for students with reserved seating to share in the camaraderie of the sport while checking in with chaperones and teachers at lunch time and at the end of the day
- Our food is prepared fresh daily by our team of culinary professionals and offers a variety of wholesome, nutritious choices to satisfy any palate
- Our friendly, professional team will make your day at Beaver Valley a welcoming learning experience with attentive planning to detail which offers you a private Club experience on every visit
Conveniently located in the Beaver Valley near Flesherton/ Markdale at Highway #10 & #4, the route from your home town is a country drive and can be reached without the hustle and bustle of traffic congestion.
For more information, submit form below or contact Brenda Stephens, firstname.lastname@example.org or 519 820 9044
How to book, simply complete this form to book your group.
This past weekend featured two of first big snowboard park events of 2015 for Beaver Valley’s park riders. The Vans Hi-Standard took place at Mt St Louis on Saturday and the Snowboard Ontario first Am Tour event took place at … Continue reading
“Wait, you ski at a… Private… Ski Club. How does that work.” This phrase sums up almost every encounter I’ve ever had with locals at other western ski resorts after I tell them I ski at this ski club called … Continue reading
U18 Results Safrata Cup @ Craigleith Jan 10th Chloe Taylor -1st Taylor Harvey-3rd U16 Group 2 Jan 11th @ Alpine Garrett French -1st Atticus Lyon- 4th Callum Sheedy- 9th Girls U16: Anna Bremermann- 3rd Victoria Callahan- 5th Hannah Teron- … Continue reading