Winter School Groups
Find your adventure with a snow day at Beaver Valley’s winter playground!
Learning and having fun at Beaver Valley Ski Club is our commitment to you.
Our 47 years of hosting in the valley provides you and your students with a warm welcoming place to be members for the day! The private club advantage offers you the best terrain and snow to enjoy in an unhurried fashion on the trails, in the terrain parks and on our boarder cross track. Come under our spell as you capture the charm and camaraderie of spending social time in the comfort of the clubhouse while you learn new techniques on the snow.
The ingredients for a great day with your group are here!
- A private environment that is safely nestled away from crowded hills and long lift lines
- Improve skills and learn to have more fun in the snow with our trained on hill coaching staff
- Onsite Squire John’s Rental shop offers new ski & snowboard rental equipment which is ready and waiting for you upon arrival. Snow shoe rentals are also available for sports enthusiasts wishing to experience 12 km of snowshoe trails
- The main Clubhouse offers a central meeting point for students with reserved seating to share in the camaraderie of the sport while checking in with chaperones and teachers at lunch time and at the end of the day
- Our food is prepared fresh daily by our team of culinary professionals and offers a variety of wholesome, nutritious choices to satisfy any palate
- Our friendly, professional team will make your day at Beaver Valley a welcoming learning experience with attentive planning to detail which offers you a private Club experience on every visit
Conveniently located in the Beaver Valley near Flesherton/ Markdale at Highway #10 & #4, the route from your home town is a country drive and can be reached without the hustle and bustle of traffic congestion.
For more information, submit form below or contact Cheryl Crowther, email@example.com or 519 986 2520 x 224
How to book, simply complete this form to book your group.
The group of nine were mighty last Saturday under sunny skies as they embarked on their mission to remove several huge vines along the upper Hutchinson Triple Chair. Next the crew moved to the top of Canyon to challenge the … Continue reading
Exciting times ahead for Aimee Hewat as she advances to the National Mogul Team. Aimee is in Whistler to train with her new team mates! Congratulations Aimee, so proud of our BV athlete! Announcement & FSO latest news