Enjoy having FUN at work?
Then we want to hear from you!
Beaver Valley Ski Club offers competitive wages in an incredible and unique work environment, a friendly atmosphere with great skiing/snowboarding terrain.
Come join the BVSC team for the 2015-2016 season:
FOOD AND BEVERAGE SUPERVISOR
Beaver Valley Ski Club is currently accepting resumes for the role of Food and Beverage Supervisor. This position is responsible for:
- Planning, organizing, directing, controlling and evaluating daily operations
- Assisting in determining the type of services to be offered and implementing operational procedures
- Balancing cash and completing balance sheets, submitting cash reports, reconciliation and related forms, controlling inventory, monitoring revenues and modifying procedures and prices accordingly
- Responding to Member and guest complaints and suggestions, and upholding the exceptional level of customer service the Club is known for
- Ensuring all health and safety and WSIB regulations are being followed
- Negotiating arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies, working with Members who require catering needs or the use of Club facilities
- Developing, implementing and analyzing budgets
- Participating in marketing plans and implementation
- Enforcing provincial/territorial liquor legislation and regulations
- Recruiting, hiring and training of F&B staff, creating and communicating work schedules, supervising and monitoring staff performance and providing feedback when necessary, conducting performance reviews
To apply for the Food and Beverage Supervisor position, please email resume to email@example.com.
VOLUNTEER SKI PATROL
We are looking for skiers and snowboarders who enjoy helping people while sharing the love of winter activities in our beautiful valley. Is this you? Would you like to become a member of the Canadian Ski Patrol? For information about the Patrol and how to join, please contact Erika Forsek, Risk Manager, at 519 986 2520 x276.
We are always interested in hearing from candidates interested in working in the ski industry
For a variety of positions at the Club, please apply below
If you are interested in applying please fill out the application below (specify position of interest) and send us your resume.
Beaver Valley Ski Club Telephone 519 986 2520 Fax 519 986 4168
Email Human Resources Manager R.R.#4, 100 Pioneer Drive, Markdale,ON. N0C 1H0